Sunday, October 9, 2011

Epilepsy foundation groups


This is a great group to talk and ask questions. It is nice to find people with the same issues. They have been discussing meds, weight, etc. I have really enjoyed talking with these people. I don't really talk with folks around my area but I never really did. Look and enjoy

This group is for anyone who just needs to talk about all there problems that they have with Epilepsy. We all need to talk sometimes and express how we feel, which makes us sometimes feel better.

Website: http://epilepsyfoundation.ning.com/group/everydayproblemswithepilepsy
Members: 266

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet i decided to give it a try i was in pains, I was cured too by his herbal medicine and Herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING Illness;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS (HPV), and Hepatitis B. Trichomoniasis Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete